Conference Terms & Conditions
If, for any reason, you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please contact us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ELITE BUSINESS LIVE CONFERENCE SALE & ENTRY
1) ‘You’ and ‘your’ refers to the customer. ‘We’, ‘us’, ‘our’ and event organiser refers to CE Media Events Limited (Registered in England No 08619456). This ‘agreement means these terms and conditions and any other conditions specified by us on our booking form.
2) All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
3) No refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase.
4) The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
5) Although we will endeavor to adhere to the publicised contents of the events or seminar, you accept that at our sole discretion, we have the right to alter elements of the event, including any advertised appearances.
6) The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venues terms of admission.
7) Audio or visual recordings of the event are prohibited. Still cameras (not professional) are permitted but images may only be used for private purposes and not public display. Patrons offer consent to be included in film and sound recordings of the event and for these recordings to be used by the event organizer.
8) It is a condition of entry that you submit to a search of person or possessions on entry to the venue if we decide to take such action.
9) Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorized point of sale.
10) To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with ‘CE Media Events Limited’ or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again.
11) You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
12) You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you.
13) We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason. In the event of the cancellation of the event we will provide a refund less an amount to cover the cost of ticketing.
"You will be entitled to cancel your purchase and receive refunds as provided for by the relevant law. In particular, if you are purchasing your ticket(s) as an EU-based consumer (i.e., not on behalf of your business or your employer) you are entitled to a seven working day cooling off period, during which you may cancel your tickets without any penalty and for any reason. We will not charge you for tickets which are cancelled within this seven day period."
The cancellation policy is only valid up until 14 days prior to the event.
14) You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
15) There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the seminar.
15) Free ticket holders are admitted on a first come, first served basis and admission to the event is after Reserved and Gold ticket holders. We do not guarantee that there will be places on the day and all Free ticket holders attend at their own risk of there being insufficient places.
16) Registered and Reserved ticket holders are admitted on a first come, first served basis between 07:30 and 09:00.
18) ‘CE Media Events Limited’ cares for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue.
19) If any provision in the Terms and Conditions, whether in full or in part, is held to be invalid or unenforceable, all other remaining provisions (in full or in part) shall continue to be valid and enforceable. The Terms and Conditions shall be subject to English law and the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22) Unless authorised expressly by CE Media Events Limited, tickets may not be resold.
23) We do not take any responsibility for emails sent by third parties/affiliates
DISCLAIMER AND WAIVER
In connection with, and as a condition of, the attendance at the Elite Business National Confenence & exhibition, the undersigned confirms, acknowledges and agrees as follows:
1. The event is purely an educational seminar organised by CE Media Events Limited. It is not intended as a forum for the promotion of any particular products or investments and neither CE Media Events Limited nor any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives, in any way recommends or endorses any products, investments or business opportunity which may be discussed at the event.
2. Any investment or purchase decisions of the undersigned are theirs alone and such decision would in no way be influenced by any prior relationship or dealing with CE Media Events Limited or any of its officers, directors, employees or representatives.
3. The education and information given at the event is intended for a general audience and does not purport to be, nor should it be construed as, specific advice tailored to any individual. It should not be assumed that the methods, techniques or indicators presented in the seminar will be profitable or that they will not result in losses.
4. There is no assurance that the strategies and methods presented will be successful for you. You should not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. Example presented pertaining to any products or services during the event re for educational purposes only.
5. You agree to hold CE Media Events Limited and its presenters completely free from any liability resulting from your attempts to use the strategies that are presented. The use of all concepts, techniques and tools prevented at the event should be based in your own due diligence when it comes to making business decision, verified and supported by guidance obtained separately from your business advisory professionals, which we are not.
6. You hereby agree to consult a licence business advisor, attorney, accountant, financial professional or any other advisor which we are not, to discuss any opportunities or prior to making any decisions which will affect your financial standing or business.
7. CE Media Events Limited, its presenters, officers, directors, employees or representatives are not licenced investment or financial advisors, nor are any of us acting as or purporting to act as or holding ourselves out to be investment or financial advisors.
8. While the parties putting up presentations (the ‘presenters’) at the seminar are participating with the consent of CE Media Events Limited, CE Media Events Limited assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of any information provided at the seminar by the presenters.
9. Any and all earnings, statements and/or examples are best-case estimates of what highly motivated, exceptional individuals have achieved. Your results will vary based on your expertise, experience and work that you have put in to derive the passive income. The testimonials and examples provided are exceptional results and do not apply to the average individual, nor are they intended to imply, represent or guarantee that any individual will achieve similar or better.
10. There is no assurance that past earning or past success can be duplicated in the future, or that you will ever achieve the income levels that other individuals have achieved. Further, should you choose to enter into any contractual relationships with any of the presenters at or subsequent to the seminar, the undersigned does so at their own risk, and acknowledges that CE Media Events Limited has neither responsibility for, nor liability with regards to, any contracts or relationships entered into between the undersigned and any third party presenters at the seminar.In consideration for the opportunity to attend the seminar, the undersigned releases and discharges CE Media Events Limited, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and representatives and their representative heirs, successors and assigns for any and all claims which the undersigned may otherwise have arising out of or in any way related to participation in the seminar or any relationships (contractual or otherwise) entered into with any presenter at such seminar.