Bibby Financial Services drop-in centre
Finance solutions drop-in centre sponsored by Bibby Financial ServicesElite Business Live will host a financial drop-in centre sponsored and hosted by Bibby Financial Services.
Have your questions queries answered by experts, book your appointment at the financial services drop-in centre.
What advice is on-hand for you to benefit from?
- Alternative finance - we help businesses unlock working capital for a range of scenarios, including cashflow funding, new equipment purchase, growth and expansion, management buy ins and buy outs, refinancing, corporate restructuring and mergers and acquisitions – talk to us about the options available for your business
- Protecting against bad debt – bad debt is a serious issue affecting many business, British businesses are owed an estimated £16m by insolvent companies. How can you protect yourself from bad debt?
- Managing late payments – recent figure show that British SMEs are owed £67.4billion in unpaid money and one in five SMEs don’t know how much they’re owed. How can you tackle and offset the effects of late payment?
- Trading internationally (exporting or importing) - Having drawn from the experience of helping almost ten thousand customers to take steps towards growth, we can provide practical support and advice on trading overseas. From linguistics and currency volatility to tailored funding and protection from late payments – it's time to unlock potential and take advantage of post-Brexit opportunities.
- Construction finance - As the market leader for construction finance, we understand the ins and outs of the industry, furthermore, our finance specialists are backed by quantity surveying and contract law teams. (Construction Finance offers cash advances against outstanding billing so payment delays won't hold you back. We fund applications before they are certified and provide full, confidential credit control and sales ledger management services).