Why exhibit at Elite Business Live?
The place to meet fast-track start up and high growth SMEs
Elite Business Live provides solutions to the challenges faced by fast-track and high growth small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs).
As they seek to grow their businesses the need to resolve the skills and knowledge gaps within their companies intensifies. Whether it is finance, marketing, technology, sales or HR, SME business owners visit Elite Business Live to meet suppliers and services providers who deliver solutions.
This provides an unrivalled cost effective platform to meet and engage with a highly targeted audience of decision makers.
Exhibitors at Elite Business Live are ensured return on investment from their participation. Over two days, owners of SMEs and fast-track start-up companies are educated on their business needs. They engage with our exhibitors who provide solutions for their requirements and generate qualified leads.
Elite Business Live is a unique event, bringing together up to 7,000 fast-track business owners and offering exposure to over 2,000,000 SMEs across the UK, creating an exclusive platform to build new partnerships and grow your client base.
The visitors comprise of proactive small and medium business owners who are seeking solutions to overcoming the barriers which impede growth. Businesses that actively target SME’s, high-growth businesses or fast track start-ups need to exhibit at Elite Business Live.
Why you should exhibit.
- Meet and network with a qualified audience of up to 7,000 SME owners
- Showcase your products and services and generate qualified leads
- Increase your company profile and awareness
- Gain recognition as a key supplier to the SME market
- Platform for launching new products
Book a stand this month and benefit from the Summer offer!
Book an exhibition stand this month and take advantage of these exclusive offers.
- Half price workshop - was £2,994, now only £1,497
- 75% off of your advertisement in the event guide
- 75% off your MPU advertisement within the e-newsletter
- 12 months online directory listing